Security Jobs & Career Opportunities
Northern Lights Security services is a First Nations owned and operated Alberta Corporation. 80% of NLS employees are aboriginal residents of Alberta.
Northern Lights Security management believes the Company's most valuable assets are its employees. Promoting from within is the preferred practise, based on experience, performance and commitment.
Management provides employees with ...
- Uniforms and other appropriate work site clothing and equipment
- Supervision and direction
- Correct and prompt remuneration
Employees are expected to provide the Company and its Clients with ...
- Work commitment
- Professional appearance
- High level of performance
Job Skills Requirements
Northern Lights Security staff must meet the following education, skills and life style and physical appearance requirements.
- Legally eligible to work in Canada
- Minimum 25 years of age; older candidates 55 + are encouraged to apply
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to read, write and speak English, including during emergency situations
- Ability to use common sense carrying out written or verbal instructions
- Ability to respond to alarms, threats and emergencies
- Complete incident reports
- Provide witness statements in Court
- Physically able to pass a drug and/or alcohol test
- Provide a clear criminal background check
- Have a working telephone
- Have a reliable means of transportation
- Clean driver's abstract
- Have a professional appearance with conventional haircut and clean shaven
- No visible facial piercing and no tongue piercing
- Visible tattoos must be approved by Management
Security personnel employed by Northern Lights Security can be eligible for the following training.
- Customer service and client communication
- Duties and responsibilities of security personnel
- First Aid and CPR
- Health and Safety
- Site and job specific training
Northern Lights Security provides a competitive employment package, including ...
- Market rates of pay (to be determined based on experience and initiative)
- Benefits commensurate with assignments
How to Apply
All interested candidates are invited to apply with their resumes, complete with covering letter to:
By E-mail ...